The sun is shining, it’s Friday – and tonight, we’re welcoming the Kernow King to the Gallants in Fowey for the first of his two sold out shows.
Here are a few things you’ll need to know if you have a ticket:
- If you don’t know Fowey, the Gallants Sailing Club is at the end of Fore Street in Amity Court PL23 1DA. Call 01726 832335 if you can’t find it!
- Closest parking is in Caffa Mill car park, and it’s a 5-10 minute walk from there.
- Doors open at 6pm. Please show your ticket at the door as you will need to get your hand stamped to get served at the bar.
- Fancy dinner too? The Galley at the Gallants will be cooking up a delicious BBQ – pulled pork, BBQ tandoori chicken, falafel, cole slaw, potato salad and more
- The show starts at 8pm. There’ll be a short interval around 9pm and will end around 10pm. The bar closes at midnight and you are welcome to stay for a drink .
- The show is all seated, in an area is outside the Gallants. Temperatures are looking to hit 18 C today, so it will be a warm evening, but could get chillier towards 10pm, so you may need something warm to put on.
That’s it. We’re looking forward to a great night. See you there!